ICL Education Group is now a LanguageCert Approved Test Centre
The LanguageCert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) suite of qualifications is the ideal choice for anyone seeking to certify their English language skills with global recognition. These certifications evaluate all four skills and are fully mapped to the CEFR A1 to C2 levels.
LanguageCert is recognised by NZQA.
Why choose LanguageCert International ESOL exams?
- Separate Written Exams (Listening, Reading, Writing) & Spoken Exams (Speaking), leading to two separate certificates. Exams can be taken together or separately.
- Focus on communication skills: Grammar & Vocabulary are integrated in the Listening, Reading & Writing sections and not tested separately.
- Candidates examined individually during Speaking, so they can perform at their best.
- Fast results and certificates issuing:
- Results & e-certificates up to 10 days after the exam
- Hard-copy certificates shortly after results release
- Life-long certificate validity.
- Certificate validity verification online at languagecert.org
- Preparation material: You can download practice tests for students and have other support material available.
- NZQA accepts LanguageCert exams to fulfil English-language requirements for further education.
- When applying you must let us know what level you are wanting to be examined at. Please see the table below:
Programme Level Qualification Required Certificate or Diploma at Level 5 B2 Communicator with High Pass and no less than a Pass in each skill Certificate or Diploma at Level 6 C1 Expert with Pass and no less than Pass in each skill Graduate Diploma or Diploma at Level 7 C1 Expert with Pass and no less than Pass in each skill Post Graduate Diploma at Level 8 C1 Expert with High Pass and no less than Pass in each skill Master’s Degree at Level 9 C1 Expert with High Pass and no less than Pass in each skill
For any questions, please contact email@example.com